Friday, 27 December 2013

A Scottish Secret Santa...

Before Christmas I took part in the Scottish Bloggers Network Secret Santa in order to find more bloggers closer to home.  I sent my gift to Catherine at Cat Hearts and got a lovely parcel from Alana at Alana Gets Healthy, who clearly had a good look at my blog and sent me a very suitable pile of goodies - wool and chocolates!  I've been knitting hats again lately after my friends started requesting them (I really must stop bragging about how I can knit in the round now, it's just making my project list grow!) so these pretty colours will come in handy for that.
Did anyone else take part in the swap?  Leave me you links below!

:)

3 comments:

  1. I do love taking part in a good swap, looks like you struck it lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like them! I was panicking so much that you wouldn't for some reason! Haha

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great swap!

    ReplyDelete