Man the last few weeks have felt like non stop action, lots of cubs activities, ice cream and catching up with friends in the sunshine - clearly I picked a great time to be off work for a change!
- stocking up on junk food
- the view from work one lovely night
- my fave takeaway - rice, chips and curry sauce!
- my camp shorts (mens dept at TK Maxx ;))
- flamingoes in National Geographic
- Fursty Ferret beer, a giggle inducing name...
- new Percy Pigs - chocolate!
- my camp head torch, which I'm still rather taken with
- my bro's girlfriend made his birthday cake, must tell her when my birthday is...
- we have a giant 'Five Year Engagement' standee at work, can't wait for this movie!
Can't remember if I mentioned, but our scouting regional fun day was a couple of weekends ago, compete with a visit from the chief scout himself, Bear Grylls. Here's a nice pic of him - I totally wasn't one of the ones shoving to get our kids neckies signed, totally...
Hope everyone else has been out enjoying the sunshine! (right on schedule, my summer cold is kicking in - I've been downing medicine and orange juice day and night to try and derail it!)