Pages

Wednesday, 20 June 2012

A week of randomness...

Got an EDF poster in a mag! (I'm obsessed with the wee flame guy ads) - Stripes for camp - Most fun socks ever - Waffles and spaghetti for dinner!

New Ultravox album (me and BFF are addicted) - We spent a night at work with tea learning all the words - Baby seagulls on our roof, so cute! - My Eldest book signed by Christopher Paolini :D

Found a great book in library - Chris Hemsworth in Esquire this month! - Got my colleague an insanely cool card - My fave bracelets

:)

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I can't believe there's a poster of that bopping flame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What magazine was that? That little thing is so adorable xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Chris Hemsworth ;) Thank you for posting that bit of eye candy for the day! Also super duper jealous that you got to meet Christopher Paolini! I haven't yet gotten to reading his books but they are on my to read list and may be the next ones I pick up from the library!

    I just wanted to let you know that over on my blog I gave you the Versatile Blogger award! If you wanted to participate and keep the chain going you can check out the post at my page!

    devyyynh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete