Pages

Thursday, 17 May 2012

Waiting for summer...

Cardigan - Topshop Tall
Blouse - charity shop
Shorts - Matalan
Shoes - Minnetonka


Necklace - Claires

Necklace - charity shop


So being that I'm Scottish it seems only right that I moan about the weather - how am I still wearing tights?!  Ok I admittedly love tights and don't quite feel right with bare legs, but I'd still like the option...  I dug out the few items of my summer wardrobe the other day in a fit of optimism, put on my fave floaty white blouse, then...the weather was rubbish.  Now I'm pretty sure summer is gonna occur on one of those days where I work a 13 hour shift, so I guess the way to go is just mash it together with the rest of my wardrobe and see what happens.  I reckon it works anyway.

:)

4 comments:

  1. I've been wearing my summeriest skirts with thick tights and kneehigh boots this week. It totally works. But doesn't make the rain go away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit!

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super cute as always - love those robots! Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your shorts my dear! I live and die in tights, I'm kindof scared to go bare legged but made a compromise today by wearing not one but two pairs of tan coloured tights to mask how incredibly pale my pins are, tehe.
    Hope you're enjoying the sunshine sweetie! x

    ReplyDelete