Friday, 4 May 2012

Sticking with what I know...

Cardi - H&M mens
Tshirt - Topman via charity shop
Skirt - eBay
Shoes - Topshop
Scarf - charity shop


Necklace - charity shop


Looks like I'm into red, white and blue again!  Thought I'd try and make the velvet skirt work outside the festive season, kinda like how it turned out...

This weekend I'm doing camp leader training for the Cubs, which means in a few hours I'll be building a tent wearing waterproof clothing and sensible shoes.  Sigh...  I'm slightly nervous about it, I don't do well sleeping in a strange place and with other people near me!  Luckily our group is 2 girls and 4 guys so I only have one sleep buddy to contend with.  Plus they all seem pleasant so I'm expecting a fun adventure, hopefully with reasonable weather - cross your fingers for me!

:)

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the camping, it's going to be very cold later, hope you've packed some thermals!
    Love that velvet skirt on you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the velvet skirt too! Good luck with the camping, pack some wooly stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have decent weather for the camping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great legs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the velvet skirt. x

    ReplyDelete