Thursday, 3 May 2012

Some wardrobe gems...

Blouse - Matalan
Trousers - River Island
Shoes - Topshop



Bracelets - H&M (evidently the 'gold' one is years old!)
This outfit is from last week, when my work buddies and I had a girlie trip to see Titanic 3D at IMAX - I've said it before and I'll say it again, IMAX is one of the best things EVER.  Like, not just in the cinema world.  Like in the whole world.  I was in heaven, it was easily the best thing I've seen there, the picture was flawless.  (My second favourite is Avatar - clearly only James Cameron should be allowed to use this medium...)

Anyway, my outfit happened when I had a rare 'Ah-ha!' moment on opening my wardrobe.  This blouse and trousers are among my favourites at the moment, versatile and easy to style, loving it!  Any recommendations for wardrobe essentials? 

:)

6 comments:

  1. Loving those stripey trousers, they have a real retro Doris Day-ness to them.

    As for my wardrobe essentials, I'd go for opaque tights, maxi skirts and boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to IMAX :(

    My wardrobe essentials are not-the-cheapest-tights-in-the-shop (Dorothy Perkins and the mid-price ones in Markies are my favourites) and flarey, kneelength skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rather cool, love the stripes and orange together

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much yes on this outfit. I covet those pants oh so very much and it's perfect with the orange (orange!) top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those RI trews with that bright top. I've never been to an IMAX, I've got no idea where our nearest is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh God, I wish I hadn't looked at this, because now I'm having to talk myself out of buying a pair of those trousers - they're fantastic!

    ReplyDelete