Pages

Sunday, 12 February 2012

The Best Hoodie Ever...


Hoodie - H&M mens
Tshirt - Hanson concert...
White tshirt - Target
Skirt - Topshop
Boots - Converse

Back of this fabby tshirt!

So the other day I was blethering about having found a new favourite hoodie, well here it is!  A few years ago I had an obsession with grey knits so this took me back a bit!  Whilst wandering H&M sale I found it tucked in the men's rack, one left, size small, with fleecey lining and a hood - it was clearly destined to be mine, so I grabbed it and made a beeline for the tills.  And haven't really taken it off since.  In fact the other day at work I came up with a fun game of putting the hood up and hiding a bit, really works!  Until our general manager came visiting my cave and had a bit of a laugh at me...  The rest of the outfit also contains some of my fave things - boots, cute skirt, recently remodelled fave band T and long sleeve T for layering it up, anything to keep the cold out!

The hoodie is firmly in place at the mo, and will be on this afternoons walk with my camera savvy friend - really I just need him to further teach me how to use my camera and fix my broken hard drive (beyond GUTTED that its started making crunching noises...), but a walk seemed like a good plan for fitting in some yapping too!

Hope everyone's having a fun filled weekend!

:)

6 comments:

  1. Jon would kill for that fleece, it looks so snuggly. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been loving H&M lately this is a super cute cozy hoodie! You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. indeed! that is the best hoodie ever! i want one! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love a hoodie, I always find the male hoodies to be a lot more lined and warmer, i'm always wearing my boys!

    ReplyDelete