Friday, 6 January 2012

More stripes and knitting...

So I'm in stripes again, big surprise.  I kinda live in this jumper tho, the great thing about shopping menswear is that the sleeves are long enough for me - £5 well spent!  The skirt was an impulse buy in the Topshop sale a few weeks ago, was buying Tall jeans and just added the skirt too - and somehow fell in love with it. Perfect length, colour and STRIPES!  Yes I'm a little stripe obsessed these days, oops...
Jumper - H&M mens
Skirt - Topshop
Shoes - Converse
Scarf - handmade by me



I've been trying to use up my wool stash lately, so the other day I grabbed some giant needles and random balls and on my downtime at work created this fabby scarf!  I like to think the colours will transfer well to my Spring wardrobe - altho considering the Scottish weather I'll likely be wearing it year round...

:)

8 comments:

  1. i love it ! oh how i need to find the time ot remember how to knit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jumper and the scarf - I'd love to have the time to knit...so theraputic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, wearing tights again xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE those stripes---sooo nautical and Converse! Sooooo fabulous!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit - you look so cosy! And hurrah for scarf making! I'm crocheting one at the moment - I love seeing it grow longer - tres satisfying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely scarf, you clever thing! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I'm very inspired - first knitting project starting to form itself in my head! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The scarf's fab! I always mean to get round to learning to knit. Then don't do it...btw, I am LOVING your shoe shelves! x

    ReplyDelete