Pages

Sunday, 8 January 2012

Best of Blogland!

I feel like I've been coming across so many great posts in my blog reader lately that I just had to share some, perfect reading for a lazy Sunday night!

The amazing Megan is spending January writing about how to Make Your Life Amazing - every post is even better than the last, feel free to join in!

Solanah has found THE best scrapbook ever

Katie did a round up of her first blogging year with a post about her handmade adventures - so much loveliness!

Sarah gave us yet another thought provoking article - one I can unfortunately relate to!

Alex's yearly round up was one of my faves - she read 371 books last year?!

And finally Lucy did her first proper outfit post, so I think we should all bully/encourage her into doing more!

Enjoy!

:)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, going to check these out! Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great round-up and hooray for Lucy finally doing an outfit post! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeh, I feel honoured! And I've discovered a few cool new (to me) blogs through this post. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nooo! No directing more people to my awkward stance haha! No really, thank you :) Some interesting sounding blogs there, esp the first one, off to have a nosey... x

    ReplyDelete