Pages

Thursday, 15 December 2011

Red on red...

This was worn yesterday while out shopping with Mother.  She insisted on taking this picture in front of the door, so welcome to her hall for a change!  I've been waiting for a day off to wear my new skirt, and it seemed only right to wear as much red and sparkle as acceptable, tis the season and all that!
M&S cardi - charity shop
M&S blouse - charity shop
Skirt - eBay
Tights - F&F
Slippers - BHS
 I happened to mention to Mother that my slippers were on their last legs, so she bought me a replacement pair.  The eagle eyed among you may have noticed they look familiar...  Hey, why mess with perfection!
Anyone else use the ribbon off chocolate boxes to make hair accessories?  Or am I taking reusing to a whole new level?!

Mother was intent on buying more Xmas pressies so I went along for the ride - the mall was surprisingly not too busy, I'm now definitely staying away from shops til next year now tho!  I managed to benefit from her generosity, she bought me a fab fleece lined Penguin shirt from TK Maxx and this Accessorize necklace that I fell in love with after seeing it on Vicky's blog - 2 shops later and it was mine!  I did make the mistake of going into Zara though, could easily have bought up the whole shop, they seem to be very much my style these days, not ideal for my purse!

:)

6 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, slippers included!

    And yeah, I have collection of ribbons I've repurposed for my hair - don't worry you aren't the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely choices!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I remember having Shaun the sheep slippers once! They are always so so cosy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cute! (:

    http://xdirtylittlesecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete