Wednesday, 28 December 2011

One cosy old jumper...

Remember the jumper I was blethering about in this post that I said shouldn't be worn outside?  Well I got it out on Boxing day for hanging in the house with my laptop and cheesy movies (finally saw Seven Brides for Seven Brothers - in one scene the boys KIDNAP the girls to get them to marry them, and SPOILER, it works!  Less said about that the better...)  Also featured were vast amounts of sweets, toast with brown sauce and another Christmas dinner - this week is all about the food and drink people!
M&S jumper - charity shop
Skirt - eBay
Tights - Tesco
Slippers - BHS


And here's the necklace I was blethering about in this post!  It was a tense moment when I spotted it in the shop but there were only two left and there were two women standing in front of it discussing what to buy - fair to say some polite pushing was done!  These are the first outfit pics done with my tripod, can't wait to take it outside and have a proper practise.  They were also taken without makeup, or even without washing my face to be honest, so no closeups!

I'm back at work 3 days this week, then off New Years Eve for a proper night out, old school style with my best friends and some whiskey - always a recipe for fun (not disaster, drunkeness and hangovers, totally not that...)  What's everyone else doing for hogmanay?  If anyone else celebrates that is, I do think it's rather a Scottish thing... 

:)

13 comments:

  1. I'd so wear this jumper out it looks so warm and snuggly!!
    I love the necklace too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see no reason for that jumper not to be worn outside, I love it. I'm working part of the evening for hogmanay but haven't made any plans afterwards. I'm always disorganised!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely looking jumper! I can only imagine how warm it is, get it worn outside!! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cosy in your jumper - love it! I also think your necklace is amazing. Have a fabulous new year hun, Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I just say how much I'm loving the patterned tights and slipper combination! sTylish and cosy! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. would love to kidnap you and marry you xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the necklace!

    We still have no plans for Hogmanay; last year was amazing (Stonehaven fireballs!) but this year will be pretty low key, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Anonymous's comment!
    Any excuse for a party in our house, there doesn't need a reason but it's handy that it's a Saturday night and my friends don't need to get up for work! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. could kidnap you to Vix if you like xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry I couldn't concentrate on the sweater, I was distracted by the amazingness of these slippers!!! The cutest ever, gives an interesting proportion to your outfit too, he he :)

    Happy New Year girl, have fun on your last days of vacation!
    Virginie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the jumper but love the necklace even more, sometimes you need to just get your elbows out when shopping!! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the necklace! We still have no plans for Hogmanay; last year was amazing (Stonehaven fireballs!) but this year will be pretty low key, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the necklace! We still have no plans for Hogmanay; last year was amazing (Stonehaven fireballs!) but this year will be pretty low key, I think.

    ReplyDelete