Monday, 26 December 2011

Friends at Christmas...

Christmas is all about family for sure, but Christmas eve is the time most of my favourite people get together to drink and be merry and share the festive cheer with each other.  Which usually involves buying rounds in the pub, eating chips on the way home and covering each other in party popper streamers in the middle - not to be missed!
 Mhairi is home from England!  We only see each other a few times a year now so Christmas is the time to make the most of it :)
 My wee brother and his girlfriend found us too

 Actually have no idea what was going on here, but it may be one if the best pics ever!
 I have so many fun pictures of these three posers - in case you couldn't tell, Gordon (left) is Mhairi's brother...
 Yes, the tie is still around...

 3 beers in and I was rather too merry, not sure what happened...


And my outfit!  I got to Mother's about 9:30pm after getting out of work earlier than expected and um...not seeing much of the road when I drove down... so I just did a quick change and was out the door!  My fave Calvin Klein leopard shoes feature again, along with my Principles skirt and a v v old sheer blouse, plus more eBay tights - these ones are sparkly and came from Hong Kong, I'm done now tho, my tights drawer is struggling to close...

Hope everyone had a fabby Christmas - I took a bunch of pics with the new tripod my brother got me so I'm doing some editing of them at the mo - stay tuned for all the action! (ha don't I sound so exciting, a slight contrast today where all I did was get dressed ;))

:)

4 comments:

  1. Do what I do: have TWO tights drawers!

    Glad you're having a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time was had by all! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. or sell your used ones to me xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm you've definitely got a secret 'admirer' there Elise!!

    You always look like you're having so much fun, I'd kill for a group of friends like yours all living nearby! x

    ReplyDelete