Thursday, 24 November 2011

Vintage winter...

I love when it gets cold enough to dig out the winter clothes again!  Found this dress last year for 10p (!!!) and its a great staple.  Only problem is it's a size gigantic without the belt - actually just wondering why I've not attacked it with my sewing machine... meh, it's easier this way, plus I rather like an excuse to wear this belt!
Dress - charity shop
Belt - charity shop
Shoes - Minnetonka


I've had this hedgehog necklace for longer than I can remember - for once I'm ahead of a trend since I saw an identical one in Topshop the other day!
These bracelets are from an H&M set purchased years ago - all my jewellery is so old, it's not something I really shop for.  Anyone else have these weird gaps in their wardrobe?!

Love the soft feel of this belt.  I also have my mind set on a studded waist one, have been surfing eBay all week!

Right now I'm sitting in the semi dark in front of the gas fire listening to a storm outside - I'm covering a shift at work later, don't start til 7pm but wishing I'd said no now!

:)

9 comments:

  1. I don't envy you going out later, it's blowing up a right old storm here, too.
    That dress is gorgeous and the red belt shows off your tiny waist a treat. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my i love that dress - 10p!!! You have to be kidding, thats awesome! The belt looks fab with it, im a big fan of red waist belts :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is amazing, especially for 10p!
    I can't say I have any gaps in my wardrobe, I'm a whole round shopaholic haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't do a thing to that dress - it looks just perfect cinched in with that gorgeous belt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dress is gorgeous and I love the belt. I raelly don't ever buy jewellery and forget to wear what I do own most of the time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yip, and I emailed you but I'm not sure if you got it - so, in case not, THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a bit late catching up with blog reading - it's so funny seeing you say "It's finally cold enough..." Feels like winter's been set in a long time now, brr! Loving the hedgehog necklace, thought it was a thistle or something at first :) I never buy jewellery anymore either. I tend to wear the same things all the time - a silver locket my Grandma gave me about 8 years ago and a green amber ring I got for my 18th birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dont stop, no matter what. While Burt Bacharach himself, may not be considered a great singer, his own concerts are still very popular, and many appreciate his sensitivity and own unique way of interpreting his own songs. It's up to you to know that this village is found in Burgundy and be familiar with the kind of wine they produce. Contents for Entertainment Purposes Violators had their horses killed and wagons burned.

    ReplyDelete