Pages

Thursday, 1 September 2011

M&S Autograph Collection

Well it's not often I even look at new store collections, never mind post about them, but M&S is my all time favourite store (in case you hadn't guessed by now, I'm just pointing that out!), and Autograph is, in my opinion, by far their best collection.  And it just got even better - they've only gone and got the lovely Ryan Reynolds modelling for them!  Oh and Rosie Huntington-Whitely to complete the designer couple, looking every inch as elegant as I can only dream of, darn it.  Movie stars + M&S = Elise drooling...  






Seriously considering buying these boots right now...

Anyone else loving this?

:)

4 comments:

  1. I had no idea Ryan R was doing the M&S bit! Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! M&S clothes usually look weird on me but I loooooooooove their shoes (hello, half sizes!). I wonder if they've considered giving away Ryan Reynolds dolls with all purchases...? You know, like those meercats or the scary freezer bears? It's obviously the classy thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know he was in the new ad campaign! Excellent move M&S.

    I don't tend to pay too much attention to the different collections in M&S - I just steer clear of the mental colours and patterns in Per Una. Love Limited Collection accessories though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coat is beautiful but sadly the sleeves just aren't practical for a British winter, sadly I can't afford to have a separate coat for the days when it's just a bit nippy!

    ReplyDelete