Pages

Friday, 27 May 2011

Today I've been mostly...


...giggling at this Twilight Eclipse review found by a Total Film writer...
...eating the best donuts in the world - only to be found very early morning in my hometown!
...having a nutritious lunch...
...sewing a pretty new dress out of a giant vintage 10p duvet cover...
...attempting to watch what turned out to be a pretty tragic batch of rentals this week...
...updating my iTunes - I now have new Adele, Rihanna, Ellie Goulding, Lady Gaga and Pink music - emotional heaven!

(just to warn you guys, you may be waiting a few weeks to see the finished dress - got most of it made up today but forgot to bring the buttons, doh!)

:)

8 comments:

  1. Lol at Twilight, I like some of the over-dubbed trailer spoofs on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha Twilight! Also got to love a crisp sandwich! Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pattern looks lovely! Jealous :p
    Sarah
    http://52weeksof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crisp sandwiches are THE BEST THING EVER! Oooh, can't wait to see your finished dress! You're so fast, I procrastinate way too much over things like that! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see your finished dress! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I love that review! And that it doesn't even mention vampires! Looking forward to this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I with Vix - I can't wait to see how your dress turns out too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bwahaha, that review is ace!

    ReplyDelete