Pages

Friday, 20 May 2011

Not my fault!

Well I nearly lasted til payday without spending money, but I had to go on a search for a knitting pattern yesterday and ended up in a few charity shops... Oops... On the bright side I dont think I even spend £2, so bonus! :) Here's my shopping casualwear...

Tie Rack scarf - charity shop 50p
Mens jumper - H&M £5
Mens trousers - charity shop 10p
F&F shoes - ebay £3ish
Best shoes bought without trying on!
So while on the knitting pattern search I stumbled upon these awesome vintage M&S shorts rolled up in a heap of swimsuits. A size too big, but for 50p I'll happily wear a belt!
Found this on the 10p table, vintage BHS - once the shoulder pads are out I may like it more... :)

Just a quick post today - I'm off to my first hen night soon, cowboy themed. God I'm cringing already, think I'll be drinking pretty quickly!

:)

16 comments:

  1. cowboy hen night, yeeehaa! Oh dear, have fun. I can't believe you picked up so many cheap bits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not your fault at all! You always look so good in men's clothes; I just look mannish! I'm sure I had a pair of shorts like that in the 90s...is that vintage? Enjoy the hen do - ride 'em cowgirl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a great eye for a bargain! Love those trousers. Have a great time at the hen night (rather you than me). xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh totally eyeing up that scarf - its yummy! Good luck with the hen do, im sure it will be a blast once you've had a few :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shorts, and trousers, ooh and the H&M jumper. Enjoy your night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That scarf is truly wonderful - what a great buy!

    I'm mildly cringing on your behalf for tonight. Anything involving cowboy hats is bad in my book. Hope the alcohol drowns out any embarassment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look incredibly chic on your shopping outfit. And you got yourself some great and pretty bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charity shops are the scourge of budgets, but it doesn't seem that you did too much damage!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're getting to be a real bargain magnet! Don't forget to post some photos of what you wore to the hen night - was it stetsons all round?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun on the hen night! They can be terribly tacky affairs but I still have a hankering to go on one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOve those shorts, what a fab bargain!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. so pretty. those shorts are immense. x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh, I love thrifting prices!! Those striped shorts you found are SO fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all the stripes! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I loooove red shoes. Those are just darling. Those are some lovely things you've got there!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this outfit on your, very cute in the oversized mens jumper!
    And those M&S shorts are blooming brilliant!! Good find :) xx

    ReplyDelete