Pages

Saturday, 30 April 2011

Saturday Randomness...

Well I'm having another weekend at work in order to switch them around on the rota (me and another guy share weekend duties!) since I needed a couple off this month when I was meant to be working. So I thought I'd share some of the randomness floating around in my head, helping me waste time between switching films on...
  • How totally awesome is the new Harry Potter trailer?! Only saw it yesterday cause my net was playing up and I pretty much sat open mouthed thru out - can't wait for July now!
  • Michael Scott (Steve Carell) leaving The Office was ridiculously underwhelming.
  • My friend John sent me this link yesterday - now we finally know what Red is singing! (oh yeah, did I mention he sings? The fact we've spent since January trying to figure out the song when we could have just Googled it makes me feel rather stupid...)

  • Been reading this lady's blog from the start - it's incredibly inspirational and likely has something to do with the 'money saving' seed being planted in my brain!
  • Speaking of, I usually manage not to spend money at the weekend when I'm working, but today it went a little wrong... The power in the staffroom went out at some point, and try as I might, I couldn't get it back on (and was told not to mess about with the fuses - saves me getting electrocuted again I guess!), so that meant the water filter was off and I had to go to the shop for a bottle (I know, I should drink the stuff out the tap, but the work water is not the best). This lead to me buying a Time Out without even thinking about it til an hour later - gah, and I was doing so well!
  • I've finished my book today, so guess I'll just have to faff about on the internet some more!
  • Oh, one last thing, if anyone hasn't seen Thor yet you totally should, I previewed it very early last Sunday morning and somehow stayed awake and engrossed thru out - not entirely sure it wasn't to do with Chris Hemsworth in all his long haired glory tho, bit of a far cry from Summer Bay!
Happy Saturday!

:)

5 comments:

  1. Love your random posts! Ive so got to get my bum in the cinema - havent been for ever - i blame the baby! lol Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't sit through the whole "The Office" episode. Probably switched to something much crappier instead, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so looking forward to the last Harry Potter film, I just know I'm going too cry..
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I'm so out of the Harry Potter hype, never got into the books or the films :s

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to see Thor last week and was kinda surprised by how much I enjoyed it. Superhero films are not really my cup of tea but it was so much funnier than I expected!

    ReplyDelete