Sunday, 24 April 2011

New goodies in store...

Happy Easter! Hope everyone's had a fun day eating eggs - mine was gone a week ago when my mum gave me it, can't expect chocolate to last this long in my hands!

I'm on a bit of a mission today, kinda asking for some crafty help - I asked my mum to knit me a chunky cardi for my birthday (can't do cable knit yet! Altho a cardi in July does seem a bit of a dim pressie idea...). I found the perfect one here on Fancy Treehouse's blog, but now I gotta find a pattern pretty identical - my mum may be an excellent knitter but she doesn't do faffing with/adjusting patterns, so if anyone finds a link to anything like this please let me know! :)

Ok, now I'll get to the actual point of this post - sharing what goodies I have up for sale on eBay this week! I have...
...and maxi dresses...
...and some frankly mad trousers, among other things!

:)

8 comments:

  1. Gotta love the homemade knits! I can't wait for winter so I can just LIVE in mine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that vintage dress is amazing! Alas I don't think it would fit me :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I'm very keen to get my hands on the 80's dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool crop of stuff up for sale! I would love a proper hommade cable knit cardi. As a child relatives were always properly knitting my jumpers..... why did I never appreciate them?
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with all your auctions. Im off on holiday next saturday so unable to list anything more till i get back :o( Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh that second dress is fantastic, I love those sorts of prints! Can't help with the knitting I'm afraid, can only suggest having a search on Ravelry for something similar, you've probably tried that? x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that second vintage frock!

    Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete
  8. those trousers are kinda mad, but i still love them :) xx

    ReplyDelete