Pages

Monday, 11 April 2011

An award! Part 2... :)

I got awarded the Kreativ Blogger award, yay! Thanks to the lovely Helen at 'I accidentally spent my wages in Topshop' (me too!) and Llara at 'Little Scribbler' for the award, I'm excited to find people actually like the nonsense I post about!

So what I have to do is nominate 10 fellow bloggers for the award and list 10 facts about myself.

I shall nominate...
1) Tete en l'Air - Lucy always has something interesting to talk about and I love following her crafty adventures
2)The Vintage Knitter - she's great at finding goodies - and knitting of course!
3)Scarlett loves Elvis - Scarlett seems to be the Queen of finding gorgeous homeware, I wanna live where she does!
4)Kandipandi's Pad - there's always something pretty and handmade on here
5)Frugal Queen - this lady is excellent at creative cooking AND money saving!
6)Hey Nancy - a blog full of pretty pictures, it always seems sunny over there!
7)t*rexes and tiaras - Char's blog is one of my faves, this girl has a wardrobe to die for...
8)It Girl, Rag Doll - a recently discovered blog, this girl (Emily) has the best style
9)Vintage Vixen - Vix has the most amazing collection of vintage clothes, and the most amazing nose for a bargain!
10)Odd Socks and Pretty Frocks - Alex is another fave, for the books, the clothes and the craftiness!

Phew, ok now the easy bit!

1 - My friend and I have a thing where we see how many 'new' movies we can watch in a year. Last year I got to 202, this year I'm aiming for 303

2 - I used to be one of the world's fussiest eaters, but I think in the past year or so I've gotten better, altho I still don't like butter, mayo, milk or non-crusty bread (to name a few things!)

3 - I watch very little TV, but I follow a LOT of programs courtesy of online viewing or my movie/TV addict friend's downloading skills. To name a few, The Office, Modern Family, 30 Rock, Parks and Recreation, How I met your Mother, Smallville, Community, The IT Crowd, Mad Men, Peep Show, Skins, 19 kids and counting... The only stuff I follow on TV is The Inbetweeners and Outnumbered.

4 - Taylor Hanson has squeezed my left hand and Zac Hanson has shook my right. Now just gotta corner Isaac.... (highlights of my life!)

5 - I know a secret that I can't tell ANYONE until late next week. And keeping my mouth shut is KILLING me!

6 - I say stuff like 'awesome', 'yay', 'totally', 'it's all good', 'foof', 'faff' and 'aye, very good' waaay too much.

7 - I don't really care for ice cream, but can't resist a tub of Ben and Jerrys. In fact I'll be attacking a tub of Fairly Nuts in 5 minutes...

8 - I adore charity shops. My mum hates them. Go figure.

9 - I've been knitting for about 20 years and I'm only now learning to use more than one colour and making 'useful' things like sweaters. Its been a learning curve :)

10 - Until recently, I didn't much like being tall - not saying I wanna be short but I'd like to be able to buy regular jeans! However, I've pretty much come to terms with it now (plus my BF Sean is 6ft 6 so I'm not the only giant now!)

:)


8 comments:

  1. yay congrats on the award and thanks for the award :o) I'll be posting about it soon, going to pick my brain for 10 things to say about me that I havent mentioned. Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my pleasure :) Fairly Nuts is my favourite Ben and Jerries at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award and many thanks for passing it on to me!
    Hugs Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should be proud of your height, I'd love to be tall! I love IT crowd :)
    I tagged you for a blog post :)
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh thank you! I actually received this from someone else a couple of weeks ago so will refrain from posting ten MORE useless bits of info, but I do appreciate it :)

    VERY intrigued about your secret!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You appeared to have dropped off my dashboard (in a blogging way, not a macdonald's milkshake kinda way) so have re-added you. Nope, you watch no TV at all...come Armageddon you'll have no withdrawal at all! (I say this too, from behind an enormous pile of HBO boxsets...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for the award!
    wow on 202 movies last year thats quite an achievement, do you make a list, id lose count!

    ReplyDelete